Terms & Conditions
- As the trees are a perishable good it is essential that you collect your tree within 2 days of your nominated delivery date or you may forfeit your tree if we run out of stock. Please read point 10 below.
Trees are a natural product and as such may vary from tree to tree. As such once the tree is taken from the point of sale or accepted by the customer into the place of delivery the customer will not be able to exchange or expect a refund if the customer finds any perceived faults or imperfections. Trees may vary in height by 15cm to the stated height on the Gold Coast Christmas Trees website.
- Any personal information gathered by Gold Coast Christmas Trees will not be passed onto any third party.
- Gold Coast Christmas Trees will not be liable for any damage caused by any product or service once the tree enters the grounds/premises of the nominated Address.
- Christmas trees, tree stands, decorations and service will not be available until full payment is received by Gold Coast Christmas Trees.
- Cancellations will incur a $33.00 administration fee for cancellation up to one week prior to delivery date and 75% of payment as an administration fee for cancellation within one week of delivery date. Balance of payments already made will be refunded within 21 working days.
- We accept payments over 128-bit SSL encryption
- All deliveries will be by delivery van and be within two days of nominated delivery date
- If unforseen circumstances arise and we run out of stock or there is a delay in delivery times we will inform you within 3 working days.
- We cannot guarantee the longevity of any purchased trees.
- Sale of Goods Act 1896.Current as at 29 August 2007—revised version
Liability of buyer for neglecting or refusing delivery of goods
When the seller is ready and willing to deliver the goods, and requests the buyer to take delivery, and the buyer does not within a reasonable time after such request take delivery of the goods, the buyer is liable to the seller for any loss occasioned by the buyer’s neglect or refusal to take delivery, and also for a reasonable charge for the care and custody of the goods.
- I give permission for Gold Coast Christmas Trees to contact me via text and or email.