Terms & Conditions
- As the trees are a perishable good it is essential that you collect your tree within 2 days of your nominated delivery date.
Trees are a natural product and as such may vary from tree to tree.
- Any personal information gathered by Gold Coast Christmas Trees will not be passed onto any third party.
- Gold Coast Christmas Trees will not be liable for any damage caused by any product or service once the tree enters the grounds/premises of the nominated Address.
- Christmas trees, tree stands, decorations and service will not be available until full payment is received by Gold Coast Christmas Trees.
- Cancellations will incur a $33.00 administration fee for cancellation up to one week prior to delivery date and 75% of payment as an administration fee for cancellation within one week of delivery date. Balance of payments already made will be refunded within 21 working days.
- We accept payments over 128-bit SSL encryption
- All deliveries will be by delivery van and be within two days of nominated delivery date
- If unforseen circumstances arise and we run out of stock or there is a delay in delivery times we will inform you within 3 working days.
- We cannot guarantee the longevity of any purchased trees.